tirsdag den 18. december 2012

I wuz not sad :I

I was not gonna be sad,I swear I tried to stay happy, but I failed... I just wanna die... It's not fair! why can't I be as happy as they seem? they're happily in love, sneaking of in the middle of class, together, though most people don't know... I'd want to be like that? so how come I can't? :(

I guess it's because I'm busy? unlike most of my classmates, I tend to do all of my homework, and send in all of our reports and essays, in good time, which means not the night before due date.
And it takes alot of my sparetime I know that, but I still get alot of sleep and I try to seem as happy as I can :I

But as soon as I'm alone, I get an urge to curl up in the corner and cry untill there's nothing left inside of me. Everything just gets worse... I guess I just can't really cope with lonelyness...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar