mandag den 21. januar 2013

If only it could be true...

I keep having these dreams
Of you and me
Feeling alone but being together
When I wake up
you've left my side
leaving all loneliness behind
I never thought I'd feel like this

I keep having these dreams
Of you and me
So in love, that every touch
seems like a new spark
But when I wake up
You've left my side
Leaving no trace
I never thought love could be like this

I keep having these dreams, you see
Dreams where you hold and love me
Dreams where you know
All the things I dare not say
Dreams where all I see in your eyes is love
And you whisper of eternal love

But the reality is cruel
And I'm only another little fool
I'll never know how you feel
or if any of it could become real
For all that really matters
is your happiness
Your ignorance seems lethal to me

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar