fredag den 14. juni 2013

I don't really know why its such a big deal though?

So I'm feeling like staying up late :3 reading this semi-sad poetry... and this is most likely gonna be a mashup of fragments from different poems or short stories that I've read during tonight ^^ none of this is my own all creds. to ~deadorsleeping @deviantart ^_^

I want you to know that I miss you
Every single second of every single day,
But I don't want this anymore. 
I don't want to worry about when I 
Will see you next, or whether or not
You'll feel like talking to me today. 

I think I might need you,
But here's the thing:
I really wish I didn't. 
I wish it was you,
And not me.

You are a hand for him to hold
While he thinks of her
And tries to forget the emptiness
And the fact that he is alone. 

I don't regret it. 
Not yet.

My sheets are crumpled from
Being horribly wide awake 
And restlessly unconscious,
But they still smell like you. 
And it is achingly cruel. 

My hands don't fit in yours
But I keep trying to force them to.
And I know you will let me 
Because I am weak and I
Will undress when you ask me to, 
But I really hope you don't.

And I can feel you hand slipping
From mine even though I beg
You to stay because I hate
The word goodbye and how
You look as you walk away. 

The crying came the day you ripped
My heart out of my chest and carried
It with you as you walked away. 
And you have still never returned it. 
Am I alright? 
No, I don't think so.
I'm not sure if I ever was. 
I told you how I loved you before
You left, but you didn't care. 
And you don't now.

I hope you miss me a little
Like I miss you.
And I wish that you loved me
Like I did you.

It hurts to remember all the 
Nights we spent together
Because I now know that
They were all a lie. 
But I actually believed you
When you said that you cared.
And most of me still wants to.

And when you close your eyes to sleep,
Know that I am alone and curled up
In a ball trying to keep myself together. 
Sleep will not be so easy when 
When you're not in my sheets.

The loneliness swallows me whole
And I can't escape its grasp. 
The tears continue to fall
With no shoulder to contain them.


Sorry for the long post ^_^"

hope you're having a great day/night :) and if your not having a great night/day then I hope for you that it turns better c:

love 
-c

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar