fredag den 28. juni 2013

uuuh letter O:

So.. I wrote a letter ^^" but I don't  think I'm going to give it away.. instead I'll post it here :D ~genius~

Dearest
How shall I ever survive?
I cant stand waiting, I have to see you again. The distance seems endless and time barely passes, as if it has been decided, there be eternity 'til I shall gaze upon your face and take your hand, eternity for me to be near you again.
Then so be it.
Because neither distance nor eternal waiting can stop my loving you, in this way that I do.
You are the highlight of my day, a sunshine judt waiting to break through the clouds to once again lighten up everything around you and with it my day.
the thought of seeing you again is what lets me make it through the day. Knowing that with second that passes and every single breath I take, I some one step closer to being with you again.
Needless to say, I miss you, and you calming voice, more than anything.
Looking forward to seeing you.

Sincerely yours

-c
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar